Mediabridge 16AWG Speaker Wire
This 16AWG speaker wire from Mediabridge lets you easily connect your speakers to amplifiers or receivers. High-strand count (0.254mm x 26 strands) copper clad aluminum conductors are color-coded to distinguish left/right for matching polarity making this 16AWG speaker wire ideal for custom installs up to 100FT. Easily use this wire with banana plugs, spade tips or bent pin applications. It comes wrapped around a hard plastic spool that allows for convenient dispensing, measuring, cutting & storing. A tough, yet flexible insulated jacket around the wire helps to achieve high-quality undistorted sound from your audio equipment. Sequential markings printed directly on the jacket at 2FT intervals give users an accurate & worry-free setup. It’s great for in-home, automotive, auditorium, school, church or business settings. Every do-it-yourself speaker project should start with Mediabridge speaker wires.
– Connects audio speakers to your A/V receiver or amplifier
– 16AWG wire with High-strand count (0.254mm x 26 strands) copper clad aluminum conductors is the perfect thickness for custom installs under 100FT
– Color coding to distinguish polarity & numbered markings for accuracy
– Fits banana plugs, spade tips or bent pin applications
– Wrapped around a hard plastic spool for dispensing, measuring, cutting & storing
– A tough, yet flexible insulated jacket for undistorted sound
Fits banana plugs, spade tips or bent pin connectors, which are typically compatible with audio components like speakers, A/V receivers, amplifiers & other professional sound applications
Intended for custom installs
There are no reviews yet.